HOPE THIS DOESN’T OFFEND ANYONE EITHER.
First of all, almost anyone can be a good “Politically Correct Liberal Progressive Democrat.” However, there are some necessary prerequisites.
A-You must believe that even though you represent a small percentage of the population that your views and opinions are the only correct ones.
B- You must believe in and demand Freedom of Speech, but only if it agrees totally and completely with your views and opinions.
C-You must be willing to accept any type of lifestyle choice on the basis of human rights, however it is alright to find fault with those who have religious values that differ from yours.
I have listed a few examples below. Feel free to check them to see if you qualify.
1. You have to believe the AIDS virus has nothing to do with lifestyle choices and is spread by a lack of federal funding.
2. You have to believe our children should be taught about birth control and alternate lifestyles, but not abstinence and it’s ok for a homosexual to teach the classes. Also if you hand out condoms in school and teach students how to use them, it will end teenage pregnancies.
3. You have to believe that guns, in the hands of law-abiding Americans, should be illegal, no matter what that pesky 2nd Amendment says.
4. You have to believe that global temperatures are not affected by documented changes in the earth’s climate and documented weather cycles, but are affected by house wives driving Jeep Cherokees and using hairspray cans.
5. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural. You also have to believe that trans genders, cross dressers and bisexuals were also “born that way.”
6. You have to believe that mainstream religion should never be mentioned in our schools but Kwanza and the Muslim religion should be taught and celebrated.
7. You have to be against capital punishment under any circumstances, but support abortion on demand. Just a thought-wouldn’t it be great if we could have “retroactive abortion” to apply to some of these “abortion on demand under any conditions types?”
8. You have to believe that big businesses create oppression and that welfare and other entitlement programs creates prosperity.
9. You have to believe that hunters don’t care about nature, but “tree huggers” who burn logging camps and kill loggers are.
10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
11. You have to believe the military, not politicians start wars and that once war is started politicians are the best at handling it.
12-You have to believe that refusing to go into the military and running to another country when called to serve in the military is good, but serving in the National Guard is bad.
13. You have to believe the National Rifle Association is bad, because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good, because it supports certain
parts of the Constitution.
14. You have to believe that Cindy Sheehan actually has something to say worth listening to.
15. You have to believe that standardized tests for students are racist, but racial quotas and affirmative action aren’t. You have to also believe that only white people can be racists.
16. You have to believe that Hillary Clinton is really only interested in what’s best for our country and that if elected President would represent all people equally. You also have to honestly believe she’s not a Socialist. You must also believe that her and Bill are happily married and not together for purely political reasons.
17. You have to believe that the only reason Socialism hasn’t worked anywhere it’s been tried, is because the right people haven’t been in charge. You believe Hillary will make it work.
18. You have to believe Conservatives accused of lying–with no proof– belong in jail, but a proven Liberal liar and sex addict who “didn’t inhale” belongs in the White House.
19. You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag queens, transvestites and trans genders should be constitutionally protected and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.
20-You have to believe that oil and nuclear energy is bad and that solar power is good and will actually work. Little known fact-More Americans have died in Ted Kennedy’s car than in nuclear power plant accidents in the USA.
21-You have to honestly and sincerely believe that we are at war in Iraq because President Bush wants to finish what his father started, because we want their oil and so that Chaney’s friends can get richer.
22-You have to actually believe that John Kerry actually earned and deserves his Silver Star, Bronze Star and 3 Purple Hearts and that all those hundreds of other sailors who served with him are lying. Didn’t all servicemen take movie cameras to war with them?
23-You have to believe that a productive citizen who becomes addicted to pain pills is in the same category as a heroin addict or meth addict spending their lives just wanting to get high.
24-Believe that Bush’s driving record 40 years ago is as important as Clinton’s political activities 40 years ago. You also must really believe that Bush’s driving record really has any effect on his ability to be the President.
25-Believe that going into the National Guard and more than meeting the requirements of the duty (regardless of what CNN says) to avoid Vietnam is equal to protesting the war, meeting with the enemy in their own country and hiding in college to avoid Vietnam.
26-You have to believe that being arrested for DUI 40 years ago is as morally wrong as having sex in the White House with a teenager , while President.
27–That a President who speaks with a Southern accent is dumb but a President who doesn’t know when he’s having sex is intelligent.
28-You must believe that “one on one negotiations and actions ” with Iraq was wrong because it was the Republican policy at the time, but that it is now the correct thing to do with N. Korea, because it is not the Republican policy at this time.
29-You demand that we leave Iraq immediately, however also demand that we take some type of military action in Danfar and other such countries. I.E.-Politically correct military intervention.
You must log in to post a comment.