This will be my first (and last) post of 2012. It has been a busy year, so I’ve neglected posting.
2012 was a good and bad year for me. These are both personal and business.
- I have been kept busy with various ventures and expect some of them come to fruition in 2013
- Have built a foundation for personal and business growth
- Have a LOT of good friends that have referred a lot of business and been there to hang out with
- Got a cool new office space (see next item)
- Still freelancing, but I’ve organized a new local (Somerset, KY) collective of amazing freelancers (Hivemind)
- Visited and met with the main people I work with at my primary and oldest client in New York City (for the first time)
- Flew in the co-pilot seat of a private jet, a Cessna Citation CJ-3 (vid). (Probably doesn’t happen often)
- Got back into the “dating scene” after 17 years out of it. (Still looking)
- The world didn’t end on 12/21/2012 🙂
- My iPad mini “disappeared”, at a family event. 🙁
- Still a bit “lonely” in life
- Running out of storage space on my NAS’ (plural)
Can’t really think of too many “bads”. I guess that’s a good thing.
2013 is here!
I am pretty sure this coming year will bring new opportunities for everyone. The world is so crazy these days, sometimes we just have to tune it down and focus on improving our own lives and spending time with those who are important to us. I’m sometimes guilty of beating around the bush and not taking the leap to make things happen in my life, but I’m going to try to change that this coming year.
There are many things out there that can bring us down, both personally and in business, but we can’t let them. Stay positive, realize that even on our darkest days, we are more fortunate than most people in this world.
Have a Happy 2013!
PS – I’ll try to post more often.